The original Franklin and Marshall alumni magazine was established by the alumni association in 1924. It was first published as the Franklin and Marshall College Alumnus until 1968. It 1973, the magazine was re-established as F&M Today (1973-1988), and then F&M News (1988-1994). In 1994, the magazine changed its name to the Franklin and Marshall College Magazine. This digital collection provides access to digitized copies of the Alumni Magazine 1924-1999 (in progress).
The Franklin and Marshall Magazine is currently published quarterly by the Office of College Communications. Online access to the current issue can be found at https://www.fandm.edu/magazine
Digitization of the first publication of the alumni magazine, titled The Franklin and Marshall Alumnus and published from 1924 to 1968, is currently in progress. Look for more issues coming soon!