The F&M Founding Documents contains digitized versions of original documents and later copies of documents related to the founding of Franklin College and Marshall College as well as their incorporation as Franklin and Marshall College.
Two pamphlets containing addresses given at events early in the history of Franklin and Marshall College also have been digitized by HathiTrust and the Internet Archive:
- Formal opening of Franklin and Marshall College in the city of Lancaster, June 7, 1853: together with addresses/ delivered on the occasion by A.L. Hayes, J.W. Nevin, and Alonzo Potter.
- Dedication of Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster, Pa., May 16th, 1856. Introductory by E.V. Gerhart ... Address by Emlen Franklin, esq.