Franklin and Marshall Academy, the last seventy-one years of its history, 1872-1943
History of the College's boys preparatory school that operated on campus as a separate educational institution (after originating as the College's preparatory department) from 1872-1943.
Hartman, Charles Stahr
Franklin and Marshall Academy
x, 68 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
Franklin and Marshall College
Permitted Uses: This digital file is posted publicly for non-profit educational use only. All other uses are prohibited.